Hiring a Fletcher Jones Team Member!
If you would like to be part of the Fletcher Jones fine family of dealerships credited with pioneering a revolutionary approach in which “guests” not “customers” are treated with the same level of service you would expect from a five-star hotel, join our team!
Big Island Honda – Kona is looking for a hard-working, energetic, and guest service oriented Title Clerk.
The Title Clerk is responsible for obtaining/transferring title and registration for vehicles sold. S/he update registrations and safety checks on vehicles in inventory and company vehicles. S/he maintains files of documents and facilitate collection of certain vehicle receivables and contracts in transit. S/he will also drive to different satellites of Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) to complete tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Prepare tax and title documents
– Submit all legal transfer documents to the DMV
– Correspond with customers to obtain signatures when necessary
– Maintain log of license and emblem numbers
– Distribute license plates to sales departments
– Maintain files of copies of registrations and titles
– Mail out registration and title to customer and/or financial institution
– Coordinate the delivery of titles to credit union and pick-up of payment
– Update registrations and safety checks on inventory, demonstrator vehicles, and other company vehicles when necessary
– Clean DMV schedules
– Control and manage DMV checks
– Perform other duties as assigned
– Delivers/picks up materials/files to DMV office, financial institutions and other locations
– Runs errands to pick up and/or deliver items as requested
– Assists with storage of documents
– Assists department managers and supervisors as requested. (e.g. brings back rejected documents with the reason for the rejection, assists with making necessary corrections and/or changes on documents with supervisor’s approval)
– Represent the company in a courtesy and professional manner
The ideal candidate will have/be:
– High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or
– at least one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
– able to operate personal computer, MS applications and database system
– able to type and perform data entry proficiently
– able to pass drug screen, background check and have up to date drivers license and insurance.
We provide comprehensive benefit packages including medical, drug, vision, life insurance, paid time off, and a 401k plan. Please apply online or apply in person at our facility.